Wednesday 31 August 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

In some countries, 'Teachers' Days' are intended to be special days for the appreciation of teachers.Teacher's Day thanks messages convey our feelings to our teachers. Here are some thank you messages for Teachers Day.Happy Teachers' Day. I am a resigned school teacher. I put my career on hold to start a family. In my last five years serving in Malaysian. Happy Teacher's Day. Event: Teacher's Day Celebration Location: My school. Date: 26.05.2011.Teacher Sitting - Happy Teacher's Day! coloring page that you can customize and print for kids.Download a free printable greeting card template that can be used to wish your teacher a Happy Teachers Day during Teacher Apreciation Week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code